This training is conducted to any level of the organization and is considered highly efficient in resolving conflict and improving the level of understanding of different personas and communication styles.
Who is it for?
Any members of the organization at any level
- Introduction & Objectives
- Icebreaker - Colour Card Exercise
- 4 Lumina Principles
- Introduction to and role modelling of the four colours
- In Pairs, describe “A great day in your career” and then get feedback on the order of the colours observed by your colleague
- Analyses how you have used the colours in the last 6 months – share with a partner
- Review Cards at level of the eight aspects – page 15 in workbook
- Score the eight aspects on page 16 of the workbook
- Draw the mandala on a flip chart
Twenty Four Qualities – Hand out and process the portraits
- Compare portrait mandala with one drawn on the flip chart
- Read and discuss selected pages from the portrait
- Read and discuss the twenty four Qualities on page 17 of portrait
The Three Personas – underlying, everyday and overextended
- Review three Personas and the mandala positions
- Peer coaching on overextended quality bars - unconscious and conscious masteries, overextended weaknesses and overextended strengths
- Building Rapport – speed reading exercises and accessing your less used colours
- Stand on the mat and experience failing to build rapport across the colours – then repeat but this time successfully experiencing building rapport within a colour
- Peer coaching on the Valuing Diversity pages – working with psychological opposites and those similar to you
- The Communication Pages – individuals create the dos and don’ts. Then read them out one at a time and get the group to guess who created each statement
Benefits to your organization
- Empower individuals and resolve conflicts in the organization
- Maximize efficiency and productivity of individuals working together
- Focus individuals effort on tasks rather than 'who is performing it'
Contact us today for a no binding proposal.